Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nendoroid Erio

Hi guys!

After a quite long break from blogging, (well I usually upload pics through my deviantart because it's quicker) but after I got this, I thought I should make a post about her =D Well as the title says, yesterday I just got an airmail package which contained Erio-chan! >w< I pre-ordered her at new year's eve, and erio herself was released at 23rd of January so I don't have to wait that long ^^ I also pre-ordered saber which will be released this May, which is still a long time to go :( Anyway here's Erio!





Erio is here!



Front and back side of the box




So this is my first time receiving a stand like this, I don't know if it's new or something :/ Anyway this kind of stand 'sticks' to the figure so there is no hole :D



This white circle makes your stand sticks to the figure, I think it's a magnet or something





Erio in her futon! This body is personally my favorite :D


Full futon!







I got an extra hand for this pizza hand in the package by accident lol





And finally Erio and her box!

Alright, that's it for now, see you later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment