Saturday, November 19, 2011

AFA11 Loot Post

Jan jan!
As I said at the last post, I took some pics of my AFA11 loots~ I must say that this is the biggest loot post I've ever had www Anyway, enjoy! :3


Figure Loot


Misaka Mikoto and Misaka Imouto from To Aru Majutsu no Index II by SEGA



Misaka Imouto




The whole package




Nendoroid Petite Touwa Erio~ She's my favourite >w< Can't wait for her nendoroid to be released :3


Nendoroid Makise Kurisu







Nendoroid Sherlock Shellingford





Nendoroid Hatsune Miku Cheerful ver.








Free post card from the nendo




Hachune Miku!


The whole figure loot :3


They're sisters?!

Now my Goods Loot :3


Cushion is from Odex's booth
Shirts from AFA shop, Miku's concert, Aniplex's booth, and MMK maid cafe. There's supposed to be a Kyuubey shirt but I'm wearing it right now lol


Mini towel and Scarf towel are from Miku's concert (booth outside the concert hall) 
Madoka magica and Railgun posters are from Muse
Madoka magica Kyuubey and Charlotte are also from Muse
Oreimo pin, clear file and Railgun clear file also from Muse
Nekomimi is from the Katana store

Well that's it for AFA11 posts! I hope I could come next year~ 
See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment