Friday, September 23, 2011

Semarang trip~

Hey guys~!
A few weeks ago, me and my family went to Semarang on Eid ul Fitr for about 5 days~ So I decided to bring my kirino around and took some pics along the way :3 Good thing I brought her anywhere xD
We were having some lunch and here she is!



Here comes the menu of the day!



Our lunch was Fried Gurame fish, one of the local food :3




The next stop is the pool on the hotel where I stayed :3




This one is my favourite though :3c



Next one is the morning coffee, my parents were looking for some breakfast, well they wanted a local food at first, but I suggested some Starbuck's for breakfast :3




My little cousin suddenly gave me some of this xD He's so cute~ :3


Super spicy lunch is coming next!!! O.O!


I ate some of those, the chicken is called "Ayam rambut setan" in Indonesian or "Devil's hair chicken". The name did sound funny, but it's super spicy!!! >.<


The restaurant is caled "Mbah Jingkrak" or "Jumping Grandma". I think it means that if we ate all the spicy food like those, we will go "jingkrak-ed" or as you can see the pose above =w=
Here's some shots from the hotel room~



Finally after 5 days in Semarang, we went back by plane~



I wathed the TV embedded on the chair, and it does have a short anime movie called 5 centimeters per second.  I didn't watched the whole thing but I downloaded it at home and I think it's quite good :3


Yup, that's all for now, folks! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment